So this Bulls tilt is:
- at 2:30 Central, so 12:30 local time after a night out in Los Angeles.
- Missing both Lauri Markkannen and Kris Dunn.
- Also missing the traded Nikola Mirotic, and the new guys aren’t available.
- Against a firmly mediocre Clippers team that also traded their most productive player, though they got guys who can play in a rotation so they may stay...firmly mediocre.
- A game that the Bulls as a franchise will want to lose, both to increase their own lottery odds yet also help the Clippers potentially bounce New Orleans from a Western Conference playoff seed.
- A game that Fred Hoiberg doesn’t want to lose but also can’t help himself and will start Paul Zipser.