- The refs are really swallowing the whistles
- Joakim Noah is having the ultimate "wow, this is bad, but he's trying so hard" game.
- Big minutes for Nikola Mirotic. Driving to the hole, went up fast to draw a foul after an offensive board, knockin' down shots. Not really boxing out well, but the help has been better tonight than others since the knee injury.
- Jimmy Butler giving LeBron James a game. LeBron is having a really strong quarterbacking performance, but Butler is containing Cam Newton's running game but Kelvin Benjamin and Greg Olsen are getting fed, if that makes sense.
- Pau Gasol has been not terrible, but he and Niko are very slow together.
- Kirk Hinrich was maybe told to not shoot so damn much. He was getting rid of the ball fast.
- Strong footwork from Derrick Rose, defensively, but the Cavs are really making him work on that end.