The Bulls have won the first three games of their best-of-seven series over the Bucks, and will go for the sweep in Game 4 on Saturday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. CST in Milwaukee. On TV, the game can be watched both on Comcast Sports Net Chicago and TNT.
- There is no firm update on Nikola Mirotic, who sat out Game 3 with a sore leg. He was shooting in practice on Friday, but not running. UPDATE (3:05 p.m.): Niko is in for Game 4.
- On the heels of a double overtime thriller in Game 3, it is difficult to ignore that that was the closest Milwaukee can come to a victory, as the series still displays Bulls dominance:
- And the electricity of Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler cannot be ignored:
- The value of Rose can definitely not be downplayed:
D-Rose, playoffs splits. D-ROOOOSSSEEE pic.twitter.com/U7BQB7xphn— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) April 24, 2015
- If you want some Rose porn, yfBB has got you covered. And if you haven't reviewed Butler's rough ride, Chris Terzic has you there. If you want actual nudity, find it yourself, perv.
- Kirk Hinrich returned to the bench for Game 3 after missing four games with a hyperextended knee, but did not see anything past that bench. Tony Snell was the wingman off the bench, knocking down four threes to score 16 in 27 minutes. Here is to the hopes he can stay in the rotation and knock down shots for the remainder of the playoffs.
If the Bulls sweep today and advance to the second round, a GIF Party has been approved by The Council.
Stats via Basketball-Reference.com.