We already had a general idea of who was going to be on the Bulls' Summer League team this year (CHARLES BOOZER!!!), but the team announced the official roster on Tuesday afternoon.
The squad will feature Marquis Teague, Malcolm Thomas and the two draft picks, Tony Snell and Erik Murphy. If you recall, Teague was pretty horrible in last year's Summer League while Thomas was a standout player.
The rest of the roster is as follows:
- Former Laker Andrew Goudelock.
- Former Illinois St. Redbird Champ Oguchi.
- Former Syracuse sharpshooter Andy Rautins. Played for the Knicks very briefly a few years back.
- Kyle Gibson from La. Tech.
- Matt Janning from Northeastern. Janning signed a contract with the Suns in 2010 before being released without ever playing a game.
- Deon Thompson from North Carolina. This dude was pretty decent at UNC, but apparently has never panned out in the NBA and has been toiling in Europe.
- Ryan Allen, who is Tony Allen's brother of course.
- Matthew Bryan-Amaning from Washington.
- CHARLES BOOZER!!!
Former Golden Domer Luke Harangody was rumored to be on the roster, but he's not. The team will be coached by Adrian Griffin.
The Bulls' first Summer League game is July 13 against the Grizzlies. The Bulls then take on the Nuggets on July 15, and that's followed up by a game on July 16 against the Trail Blazers. There's a new tournament thing that's being tried this year, with the championship game on July 22. Every team is guaranteed five games.
If you want to watch all the action, you can purchase the Summer League Live package from NBA.com for $14.99. There will also be select games broadcast on NBA TV.