As I've said, this draft has made my usual lack of expertise look like nothing. And heck, I can't even be sure if a lot of the following isn't nonsense, but luckily the crapshoot element of the draft makes it all analysis somewhat nonsense.
Here's a lot of links to other stuff from the BaB community and beyond:
- Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago has an extended look at a dozen or so potential picks.
- Mike McGraw looks at the likely tier available to the Bulls.
- Sam Smith takes on the whole league.
- John Hollinger busts out this year's version of his draft rater ($$$).
- The latest Bulls Beat podcast was an interview with Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress. Bulls Confidential has been putting up draft profiles daily.
- Ridiculous Upside reports that the Bulls worked out several recent NBA washouts (hopefuls?), including Adam Morrison.
- Recent FanPost ideas: Iman Shumpert and Reggie Jackson , Chandler Parsons , and more.
An interview (and profile) of Marquette's Jimmy Butler.
- And of course, at the mothership: The official SBNation Mock Draft from our NBA editors, and also from our team bloggers. Full coverage here.