Nah, not really... I just figured I'd make a thread so all of us sadsacks whose team was eliminated brisquely in the first round have a place to mindlessly speculate about the moves of Philbert X. Jackson Esq. And also so we don't have to post it in totally unrelated threads.
- Will Big Chief Triangle be forced to hire Beetlejuice? If not, what coaches are there?
- Will he insist on implementing the Triangle?
- WIth all of those expiring contracts, what is his plan? Is he really going to try to rebuild? and how? Is he going to try to broker them for a star? Who?
- Will Lala refuse to leave New York?
- How could the Knicks be outbid for Kerr? Is Phil Jackson (who is being paid $12 million a season) serious about trying to pay Carmelo less money?