Due to recent trades, prior drafting, and possible upcoming trades/moves the Bulls have inherited a nice load of assets to use to make the team better. I want to give a couple options of what to do with these assets which includes:
- 2014 Bulls 1st rounder
- Charlotte 1st rounder (protected)
- Sacramento 1st rounder (protected)
- 2015 Bulls 1st rounder
- Right to swap 1st round picks with Cleveland
- Rights to Nikola Mirotic
Ok, now lets look at a few possible moves. Which would you prefer?
1. Trade Bulls 2014 and 2015 first rounders, Charlotte first rounder, and Sacramento 1st rounder for a top 2 pick in this draft?
2. Trade Taj Gibson + Charlotte 1st rounder, Sacramento 1st rounder, and Bulls 2015 draft picks for Kevin Love
3. Trade rights to Mirotic + Gibson + Butler + 2014 Bulls 1st rounder for Kevin Love
4. Trade Gibson + Bulls 1st rounder + Charlotte 1st rounder for Carmelo Anthony
What are some other ideas on what to do with draft picks, Mirotic, and other contract players?