[This FanPost is much appreciated, JustAnotherFan! -ed.]
Most of this articles/news are kind of boring but... whatever, it's a lockout.
- Grant Hill wanna follow Kidd's path.
- An ESPN discussion on the offseason deals that could/should/would have been made. With everything that happened since the playoff started I must admit I completely forgot about the Lakers and how they were destroyed. Must guys on the board see them as the team that must make a major move this offseason - I still vote for the Bulls though. They also point out to JR Smith and Marcus Thorton as 'best buy' options on the market but some crazy guy actually Anthony Carter (whaaa?!). It ends with a flurry of dumb trades.
- And a interesting discussion on the real issue behind the lockout based on Paul Pierce's quote:
“If it’s about being competitive, let’s come up with a system we can all be competitive in,” Pierce told the owners, according to Suns player representative Jared Dudley. “If it’s about money, that’s a different story that we’re talking about.”
- Lockout madness: Amare thinking China, Ibaka thinking Europe. I read that as: well, I gotta keep writing any nonsense rumor about NBA or I will lose my newspaper job.
- Philly looking to trade Speights, Noce?
- A 'meh' view on the Central Division next season (if there is one).
- A cap situation overview for the next season.
- Sham has something on the NBA quitters (guys going overseas). You should see it if only to see a animated gif of Victor Khryapa. He also has something on things that went by as we were reading useless stuff about the lockout. I think most of them were posted here but, man, I didn't know M.Pietrus had opt in Phoenix.
- And the Russian won't give up, wants D-Will + D-Howard combo:
The Nets, sources said, intend to make a hard push for Howard in an attempt to convince Williams to commit long term.
Finally: Happy birthday Omer Asik!