Giving our picks are not quite yet determined, well basically they are close enough, I would like to get some quality fan perspective on who the Bulls should target. In the latter rounds of the draft, I usually tend to get less excited, but this/next year is a bit different, considering we are arguably already a title contending team.
With this being said, I do have the players listed below that I would want the Bulls to target, if you could please agree/disagree or add another player or two into the mix that you, yourself, would like to see the Bulls draft at the end of the first round.
So please in the comments write which player you would choose with the first 2 picks and the 2nd round pick, why, and any other comments would highly be appreciated.
I'm sure the reader will already know this, but keep in mind we will more than likely select twice.
1st Round Pick(s)
1. Tyler Honeycutt - UCLA - 20, 6'8, SF
2. Jordan Hamilton - Texas - 20, 6'7, SF/SG
2.. Bojan Bogdanovic - Croatia- 22, 6'7, SG/SF
4. Josh Selby - Kansas - 20, 6'1, PG?/SG
4. Nolan Smith - Duke - 23, 6'3, PG/SG
6. Travis Leslie - UGA - 21, 6'4, SG
7. Jujuan Johnson - Purdue - 22, 6'10, PF/C
7. Trey Thompkins - UGA - 20, 6'9, PF/C
7. Justin Harper - Richmond - 21, 6'10, PF
10. Darius Morris - Michigan - 20, 6'4 PG/SG
2nd Round Pick (#13)
1. Marshon Brooks - Providence- 22, 6'5 SG
1.E'Twaun Moore - Purdue- 22, 6'4, SG
3. Shelvin Mack - Butler- 21, 6'3, PG/SG?
4. David Lighty - Ohio State- 22, 6'5, SG/SF
4. Deandre Liggins - Kentucky- 23, 6'6, SG/SF
6. Andrew Goudelock, Charleston - 22, 6'2, PG/SG?
Thankyou all for your comments, thoughts, and time, and please do know that any marks are very much appreciated. May you all have a great day, and hopefully tomorrow's game goes a tad bit better. lol