Doesn't mean there isn't...stuff.
- In my recap of the clinching game, I neglected to even mention the night Luol Deng had. Luckily someone with a much more important platform did so, Kelly Dwyer at Yahoo!.
- I did mention how Noah's antics may have been construed as over-the-top, and I even heard them described as KG-esque. Danny Granger said as much postgame, and rightfully (and hilariously) has been summarily dismissed as a hypocritical sore loser.
- And though we don't need many reminders that Noah rules, here's a quality segment from TNT where Noah describes the meaning behind his Grandfather being in attendance, with some great footage of him going into the stands to embrace him.
Derrick Rose's block on Hibbert. Mike Prada of the SBN mothership both marvels and poo-poos the idea of the clutch-bot. (I whined plagarism when he was considering the term humble-clutch-bot. #HumbleBot has been my long-standing twitter joke that nobody else likes!)
- Kyle Korver dunked.
- My nemesis Matt Moore emailed me some wacky post of his where he compared the Bulls-Pacers series to the film Deep Impact. Mostly as a way of saying the Pacers are ultimately still a disaster. And I'm inferring that he prefers Deep Impact to Armageddon. So do I.
- Saving the bummer news for last: add a toe injury to Carlos Boozer's insultingly bad first round. The worst part about this news is that a story wasn't made up to say he actually suffered this injury 3 weeks ago, and thus why he can't jump anymore.