I did a pretty long write up on the Bulls coaching "candidates". The bottom line is:
1. Three way tie between Kimbo Slice, Phil Jackson, Calipari if he brings an illegal but still written guarantee that Lebron James is coming.
4. Van Gundy, because he's got personality.
5. Rick Pitino, because he gets people to willingly lay down for them even after he bones their wife.
6. Dwane Casey, because I wanted him 2 years ago, even though I think that ship has sailed and it'd be awkward now.
7. Sam Mitchell, because I can't find anything obviously wrong with him.