Most Valuable Player: Derrick Rose
- They do not win without this guy, plain and simple.
Rookie of the Year: Taj Gibson
- If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that he would start 70 games and be one of two players to play every game, I would have told you how crazy you are.
Sixth Man of the Year: Brad Miller
- Many teams lack even a starting center with Miller's underrated talent.
- He is the other guy who played every game.
Best Starting Lineup: Noah, Gibson, Deng, Hinrich, Rose (17-8)
- I wonder if they could have avoided Cleveland in the first round if this lineup played together all season.
Season Sweeps Versus: Detroit, Houston, Minnesota, New Orleans, and San Antonio
Worst Offensive Player: Jannero Pargo
- A .933 FT% does not make up for .346 FG% and a .275 3P% when you are considered a shooter.
Worst Defensive Player: Jannero Pargo
- This kind of relates to his offensive shortcomings. My high school coach used to constantly remind his players that their values are assessed by points vs. points given up.
Most Inconsistent: Kirk Hinrich
- "You're hot then you're cold you're yes then you're no you're in then you're out you're up then you're down you're wrong when it's right it's black and it's white we fight we brake up we kiss we make up..."
What is the most irritating thing about the 2009-10 Chicago Bulls?
Vinny Del Negro (13 votes)
Jannero Pargo (47 votes)
0-2 vs. LA Clippers (2 votes)
1-2 vs. New Jersey (28 votes)
Our best shooter plays for Detroit! (15 votes)
105 total votes