As of 3/19 the bulls are now 31-37 which is 2.5 games back of the 8th playoff spot. However, I feel the bulls should just shut it down for rest of the season. Here are my reasons why:
1. If the Bulls do not make the playoffs it will truly be understandable with all the injuries. Free Agents are not going to look at this team as a non-playoff team, because they will know it was likely due to injuries they didn't make playoffs.
3. Toronto and/or Miami may get swept in the first round anyways so Bosh/Wade really wont care if the bulls make the playoffs or not.
4. With Deng and Noah both possibly out for season the bulls would have ZERO chance in playoffs anyways.
5. James Johnson, Acie Law are getting some solid run and managment is able to evaluate if they are rotation players for next season.
6. Finally, and most importantly, as a Bulls fan I'd rather see them not make the playoffs because of injuries/resting players vs just sucking!!!
So, in summary, I have a new slogan for the rest of this season.... It'll Be Heaven in 2011!
Thoughts on what you guys think should and will happen????