I only have a minute, but I wanted to run down the options:
* I think the Bulls have a couple million under the luxury tax now. And part of the MLE. So they could probably offer a bit more than anyone else.
* I know he mostly wants to go back to Cleveland, but money talks, and Noah is likely hampered for the rest of the year. And Big Z plus Brad would be above average, if old.
* At worst, it makes the Cavs spend more money. Jerry Reinsdorf might like that. It's what he roots for.
* At best, if they don't get him back, it hurts their chances of winning a title and keeping Lebron.
* Or would he see that as a dick move by the Bulls and make us a less likely destination? I don't think he thinks in those terms, so if the Cavs don't get it done, and we look like a good fit, it helps.
FanPosts are user-created posts from the BlogABull community, and are to be treated as the opinions and views of that particular user, not that of the blogger or blog community as a whole.