*We lost our 2nd round pick to acquire the rights to Omer Asik last year.
**DraftExpress thinks we acquired Denver's pick, SI says we received San Antonio's pick (the difference is pick 26 vs 25).
Pick 16: 30% chance the player is above average.
Pick 26: 85% chance they suck.
links to mock draft sites and who the Bulls draft:
DraftExpress (last update: June, 4): T. Williams / O. Casspi
nbadraft.net (last update: June, 3): B. Mullens / T. Smith
RealGM (last update: June, 2): T. Williams / C. Budinger
Yahoo (last update: May, 20): T. Williams / D. Collison
ESPN (last update: May, 20): D. Blair / T. Douglas
InsideHoops (last update: May, 24): J. Holiday / P. Mills
ignore height (more or less):
- talks about how to value standing reach, wingspan, height
- shows large residuals when correlating standing reach or wingspan to height
quality of player vs pick:
- Big men bust. Late picks are good for guards and wings
thinking about college stats:
- Good: block, assist, rebound, 3 P%, and FT%; Bad: FTA, PPG, FG%, and FGA
draft related podcasts
- Discuss moving up in the draft and various bigs and wings