Just for fun - I've been completely bored this afternoon, so wasted my time enjoying some basketball stats from the world-wide leader in suck. Plus, I'm tired of arguing about who should be dumped/fired/traded.
- Lu - 44.8% shooting on the season, but only 33.3% on Mondays.
- Ben - "Madison Square Gordon" has shot worse (20.0%) at MSG than anywhere else this season, and it's the only arena in the league where his scoring "average" is in single digits.
- Aaron - he's shooting 49.0% for the season, but only 36.4% on Sundays.
- Kirk - 42.3% for the season, but a truly bizarre 7.1% on Sundays. Worse (36.6%, 23.8% on 3s) on 1 day rest than on no rest (46.3%, 50.0% on 3s) or 2+ days rest (47.5%, 48% 3s).
- Brad - 47.3% for the season, only 31.8% on 3+days rest.
- Joakim - 54.7% shooting on the season, only 30.0% on Thursdays, and only 36.4% on 3+days rest.
- Derrick -scores the most on Saturdays (21.1 pts/gm) and the least on Fridays (12 pts/gm).
- John - hasn't played a game on Thursday this season, but has his highest scoring average on Wednesdays (21.3) and Fridays (20.4).
- Tim - 43.6% on the season, 33.3% on Thursdays and 35.7% on Mondays.
- Tyrus - 44.6% for the season, but 63.6% on Sundays. Only 39.2% on 2 days rest, but that's also when he has his highest scoring average (12.6 pts).
In conclusion, play Tyrus lots on Sundays, but don't play Aaron or Kirk. Never let Brad or Joakim "rest" for 3 days. (Insert own joke about how they "rest" here!) And Mondays absolutely must be Tim and Lu-less. ;)
(Yes, just kidding about all of that - these are their actual stats, but it's nothing significant enough for any actual analysis.)