Ladies and Gentlemen, GAME 5 is upon us! What is it going to take to win tonight at the palace (lower case obv.)? We have been blown out twice, the crowd is going to be crazy, and we are facing elimination.
I think it will take a couple of things:
- Intensity, Intensity, Intensity. Match the Pistons right out of the gate. I would not mind seeing full court man to man press on Billups right away.
- Attack the Basket. We crushed them on free throws and if we get to line it will slow down their momentum. Stay aggressive.
- "Unknown Soldier"- Who is going to step up for us and have a huge game? Ben Gordon or Noc, I am looking in your direction. It has to happen tonight.
- Get back to Bulls Basketball. Playing hard, getting lose balls, and having some pride on defense.
- Leave it all out on the floor, because as it goes without saying, there is no tomorrow!